Order Dispatch Policy:
1. Orders once entered in the system would not be cancelled unless the customer cancels the order through the software.
2. The company is free to dispatch partial quantity of the order unless the customer specifically mentions so.
3. Pending orders would be dispatched as and when the stocks are available.
4. Orders of the customer would be entertained only if the payment and credit terms & conditions are fulfilled.
Goods Return Policy.
5. Goods once sold would not be taken back.
6. In case of defective goods or wrong dispatches the return of material should be intimated to the Dispatch department in writing within 15 days of the date of Invoice.
7. All returns made after 15 days of date of Invoice would be liable for a deduction of 20% of the value.
8. All return goods shall be subject to approval of the company and in compliance with the procedure of the company.
9. All charges (i.e., transportation, processing fees, Taxes if any) charged by any third party shall be the responsibility of the customer and shall not be reimbursed by the company.
10. The company shall reserve the right to refuse a return of goods if
i. The product is not in its original container and / or not bearing its original label or with illegible lot number.
ii. Repackaged product.
iii. Distressed product damaged by fire, smoke water or any other perils or acts of God. Products damaged by improper storage, handling or any other procedure not in compliance with the standard “proper storage requirements” as needed in GMP.
iv. Merchandise purchased or otherwise obtained in violation of any Federal, State, or local law or regulation.
v. Products purchased on the secondary or “gray” market or through any other channels outside the normal course of business (Counterfeit, re-imported, diverted or product obtained illegally), or from any other distributor.
vi. Products labeled, marked, coded, dated, damaged, soiled, or adulterated in any way.
1. Payment to be made in advance along with the order.
2. Those customers who would like to avail credit facilities would have to get prior approval from the company.
3. A credit limit will be fixed for the customer and no dispatched would be made once the credit limit is exceeded. Dispatches will resume once the customer reduces their outstanding.
4. Fresh credit limit revisions can be obtained with permission from the company based on the value of sales growth every quarter.
5. Customers who avail credit facilities would have to clear their dues as per the terms & conditions of the contract between company and customer failing which the further dispatches shall be stopped till the dues are cleared.
This policy shall supersede and/or serve as notice of termination of any previous agreement or policy, whether written, oral, or established through course of dealing between the company and customer with respect to the subject matter thereof.
All legal matter subject to Vadodara (Gujarat) Jurisdiction only.
The company reserves the right to change this policy at any time without prior notice to other parties.